Saturday 1 December 2018

Minimalism is everywhere and nowhere.

Minimalism is everywhere and nowhere, it has been at the periphery of my life yet only now at 38 am i consciously aware of it, where i can nurture it into other areas.

My minimalism journey is just beginning however after just a couple of months i can list some of the immediate benefits i have noticed.

I have more space.
I'm currently sharing a house so the more space and less clutter the better.

I have more money.
Budgeting has been a revelation which is great because i'm saving for my own flat. 

I am more positive.
The little things I used to stress about don't bother me so much any more because my mind is clearer and i can see the bigger picture.

I am more focused.
This blog wouldn't exist if not for minimalism, it helps me focus my energies more efficiently, I no longer get bogged down in the muddiness of decision making and ending up doing nothing.

I have more time.
Time for family, friends, interests as i reassess what really adds value to my life.

No comments:

Random update, minimalism, life and balance.

It's been a while, i met a girl in February who is absolutely wonderful, i feel like i've been carried on a tidal wave this year and...